::onespotlessmind:.

onespootlessmind é um conjunto de citações, cartas, músicas, frases e pensamentos que eu admiro e que de alguma forma signficam alguma coisa para mim...espero que para quem vá ler também

Monday, January 16, 2006

:: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind::


CLEMENTINE (CONT'D)

My significant other... heh heh.
And I guess on a certain level, I want to break
it off, but I feel... y'know... it's like
this constant questioning and re
questioning. Do I end it? Should I give
it more time? I'm not happy, but what do
I expect? Relationships require work.
You know the drill. The thing that I
keep coming back to is, I'm not getting
any younger, I want to have a baby... at
some point... maybe... right? So then I
think I should settle -- which is not
necessarily the best word -- I mean, he's
a good guy. It's not really settling.
Then I think maybe I'm just a victim of
movies, y'know? That I have some
completely unrealistic notion of what a
relationship can be. But then I think,
no, this is what I really want, so I
should allow myself the freedom to go out
and fucking find it. You know? Agreed?
But then I think he is a good guy and...
It's complicated. Y'know?

CLEMENTINE
(ala Paul Simon)
What's the goal, Joel?
(laughs)
My goal, Joel, is to just let it flow
through me? Do you know what I mean?
It's like, there's all these emotions and
ideas and they come quick and they change
and they leave and they come back in a
different form and I think we're all
taught we should be consistent. Y'know?
You love someone -- that's it. Forever.
You choose to do something with your life
-- that's it, that's what you do. It's a
sign of maturity to stick with that and
see things through. And my feeling is
that's how you die, because you stop
listening to what is true, and what is
true is constantly changing. You know?

::Eternal Sunhine of the Spotless Mind::
::Photo:Sara Moreira::

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi dee hi onespotlessmind.blogspot.com admin found your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home