::onespotlessmind:.

onespootlessmind é um conjunto de citações, cartas, músicas, frases e pensamentos que eu admiro e que de alguma forma signficam alguma coisa para mim...espero que para quem vá ler também

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

::closer::







DAN: Deception is brutal. I'm not pretending otherwise.
ALICE: How? How does it work? How do you do this to someone?Dan tries to think of an excuse.
ALICE: Not good enough.
DAN: I fell in love with her, Alice.
ALICE: Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give in to this, or I can resist it." And I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one. I'm gone.Dan blocks her exit.
DAN: It's not safe out there.
ALICE: Oh, and it's safe in here?
DAN: What about your things?

ALICE: I don't need "things."
DAN: Where will you go?
ALICE: Disappear


ALICE: I amuse you but I bore you.
DAN: No. No.
ALICE: You did love me?
DAN: I'll always love you. I hate hurting you.
ALICE: Why are you?
DAN: Because I'm selfish. And I think I'll be happier with her.
ALICE: You won't. You'll miss me. No one will ever love you as much as I do. Why isn't love enough?
ALICE: I'm the one who leaves. I'm supposed to leave you. I'm the one who leaves.She starts kissing him.
ALICE: Make some tea, buster.
::Closer::
::Photos:Joao Seabra::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home